Building Maintenance Worker Job In Canada. Maintains municipal structures, machinery, and property; directs and oversees seasonal or part-time building maintenance staff; and carries out plumbing, electrical, and mechanical utility work for renovations and new construction.
Building Maintenance Worker Job In Canada
|Company Name||Towcon Holdings Inc|
|Salary||$18–$22 an hour|
- Utilize commercial vacuum cleaners to remove trash, heavy objects, and other material
- Adjust the heating, cooling, ventilation, plumbing, and electrical systems as necessary, and contact professionals for larger repairs.
- Make quick fixes to appliances.
- Move bulky furnishings, tools, and supplies
- Other recurring maintenance tasks, such as painting and drywall repair, should be done.
- Work with little oversight
- Clear parking lots and pathways of snow and ice.
- Power sweepers/industrial vacuum cleaners
- powered tools
- electric lawnmowers
- security apparatus
- Small tractors with snow and lawn mowing attachments
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Under pressure, work
- Repeated activities
- Managing large loads
- Requiring physical effort
- Stooping, kneeling, and bending
How To Apply?
If any candidates want to get these jobs in Canada, Send your resume to apply now button provided below