A Cleanser, or Light Duty Cleanser, is someone who cleans and maintains an office space, hostel, resort, sanitarium, academy, or private hearthstone. Their duties include disinfecting all shells within a room, sweeping, evacuating the trash, dusting, and replacing inventories. A Specialized Cleaner has special training to work with specific products, similar to radioactive material.
What does a Cleaner do?
A Cleanser makes sure an office space or structure is well-maintained and clean of any dust or dirt. A Cleaner also replenishes toiletries and inventories, similar to paper napkins, napkins, and restroom paper in the restroom. Cleansers frequently cleave to a diurnal or daily list of tasks specifically designed for a business.
There are different types of Cleansers, and the job can change grounded on assiduity or workspace. A Light Duty Cleanser dust, reaches, and empties the scrap, while a Specialized Cleaner performs assiduity-specific sanitation and conservation. Cleansers who work in healthcare will have different job functions than a Cleaner who works in a hostel.
Cleaner Job In Canada
|Company Name||MKD Janitorial Services & Consulting Ltd|
|Salary||$20 an hour|
- Wash windows, walls, and ceilings
- Vacuum carpeting, area hairpieces, curtains, and upholstered cabinetwork
- Stock linen closet
- Pick up debris and empty trash holders
- Handle and report lost and plant particulars
- Dust cabinetwork
- Distribute clean napkins and toiletries
- Make beds and change wastes
- Give introductory information on installations
- Clean changing apartments and showers
- Reach, mop, marshland, and polish bottoms
- Clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and restroom institutions and appliances
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced terrain
- Work under pressure
- Repetitious tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
How To Apply?
If any candidates want to get these jobs in Canada, Send your resume to apply now button provided below