Dairy Farm Worker Job In Canada. A Dairy Farm Worker is a professional responsible for performing a variety of tasks to support the operations of a dairy farm. The main goal of a Dairy Farm Worker is to ensure the health and well-being of the dairy cattle and to produce high-quality milk in a safe, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
Dairy Farm Workers perform a wide range of tasks, including caring for dairy cattle, milking cows, monitoring herd health, operating and maintaining equipment, and maintaining the farm. They must have strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a good understanding of dairy farming practices and the ability to work well as part of a team.
Physical labor and a strong work ethic are essential for this role, as Dairy Farm Workers are expected to perform physically demanding tasks on a regular basis. A high school diploma or equivalent is usually the minimum requirement for this role, although additional training or education may be preferred by some employers.
In general, a Dairy Farm Worker must be dedicated, reliable, and committed to the welfare of the dairy cattle, and to producing high-quality milk in a safe and sustainable manner.
For a part-time maternity leave replacement post, on-farm Dairy Production Technician, Lactanet is accepting applications (DPT). Candidates should appreciate managing their schedule, travelling on country roads, and working with dairy cows in a farm atmosphere. This job is unionised.
Dairy Farm Worker Job In Canada
|Title||Dairy Farm Worker|
|Job Type||Full-time, Fixed term contract|
|Location||Owen Sound, ON|
- Visit dairy farms everyday at varying times to sample milk, gather information, and inform Lactanet customers about our services for dairy herd improvement. Evenings and early mornings will be included in the working day.
- Assist and inform Lactanet users about how to evaluate and use the data that has been gathered.
- You will autonomously plan your administrative, travel, and scheduling activities from your home office.
- Actively engage in the supplied job training
Qualifications & Experience
- Certificate in agriculture (great asset)
- Practical expertise and professional experience in the dairy sector.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service abilities.
- Proficiency with computers and high-speed Internet at home.
- A current driver’s licence and reliable transportation
- Becoming a citizen of your circuit district.
- Ability to lift 58 pounds periodically.
The benefits of working at Lactanet include:
- Plan for group insurance and pensions
- Adaptable Timetable
- Clothing stipend
- Free telemedicine consultations
- Instruction and Development
- Holidays & Sick Days
- Program for Employee Assistance (EAP)
- Allowance for mileage, internet, and cellphone
- Everything is provided
How To Apply?
If any candidates want to get these jobs in Canada, Send your resume to apply now button provided below