DRIVER JOBS IN NORWAY 2023 . We’re asking to retain a motivated machine motorist to join our cooperative platoon at TIDE BUSS AS AVD TIDESENTER BERGEN in Trondheim.
Growing your career as a Full Time machine motorist is an amazing occasion to develop salutary chops. still , strategic planning and have the right gift for the job, also apply for the position of Bus motorist at TIDE BUSS AS AVD TIDESENTER BERGEN moment!
If you’re strong in creativity.
Do you like rugged geographies, deep denes and high mountains? Are you tempted to drive a machine in Norwegian nature? We need good machine motorists for our departments in Norway! Both within public transportation and stint motorcars. The job is further than driving a machine from A to B. You’re responsible for both the machine and the passengers. A machine motorist must make independent opinions and give service in situations that arise.
- Valid driver’s license class D
- Good language skills in English is an advantage
- Norwegian/Scandinavian language Level A2/B1
- Valid passenger carrying vehicle (PCV) driver’s license.
Information here: YSK/CPC.
- Valid CPC (YSK). Information here:
- Bus driving experience is an advantage, but not monitory
- Ability to exercise good customer service
Working hours and Work Place :
37,5 hours per week. Gyration schedule with different type of gyration, including commute gyration.
We’ve presently vacant positions in Bergen, Tromsø and Trondheim. Please specify preferred megacity in your operation.