Front Office Manager Job In Canada. The front desk manager is in charge of ensuring that everyday operations function according to the activities of the hotel. In general, this job is in charge of making sure that the level of services provided to guests is high. In order to meet the needs and expectations of our visitors while also ensuring that business standards are followed and that the service is cost-effective, the individual plans, organises, and directs all operations of the rooms division team.
Front Office Manager Job In Canada
|Title||Front Office Manager|
|Company Name||Dev Hotel and Conference Centre|
|Salary||$15.00–$26.26 an hour|
- Make sure to always provide great customer service.
- possess a strong sense of leadership, and be a superb trainer and communicator.
- In order to ensure efficient operation and cooperation amongst departments under his or her direction, master the tasks, policies, and procedures of the rooms division team.
- Pay attention to the requirements of both hotel staff and visitors.
- Encourage, coach, and motivate your coworkers. Engage with your colleagues.
- Ensure that the hotel’s quality and standards are met.
- Ensuring customer happiness both during and after service delivery, and appropriately handling concerns.
- Continually grow and maintain an experienced staff
- Support & provide guidance to the team during guest check-in and check-out, and any other incoming requests from the departments under his/her supervision.
- Open/transparent communication with all other departments
- Ensure the building is kept up to date and clean in general.
- Make sure that the priority is workplace health and safety.
- Balanced decision-making and judgement
- Talents in communication
- Personality traits
- A focus on quality and detail
- Management of time
- Organizing and planning
- Tackling issues Oriented toward results
- Responsibility and dependability
- Integrity and morality
- Mentoring and coaching
- 2 years of experience in the hospitality business or less in a comparable role
- An advantage is having prior unionised work experience.
- Both oral and written bilingual (French and English)
How To Apply?
If any candidates want to get these jobs in Canada, Send your resume to apply now button provided below.