Guest Room Attendant Job In UAE. The 200-room Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi on Al Maryah Island, in the centre of the brand-new Central Business District, will be the first Four Seasons in the Emirati capital. The eye-catching new structure is situated in a desirable waterfront area close to the ADGM Square development, which houses the new Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange. There will be a variety of dining options, including a retro-modern Chicago steakhouse, a cocktail bar, and a restaurant by the pool with expansive views of the ocean. There will be 124 individual and rented residences in the structure.
Guest Room Attendant Job In UAE
|Title||Guest Room Attendant|
|Company Name||Four Seasons|
|Job Type||Full Time|
- Restocking the pantry and cleaning guest rooms
- Recognize the needs of the visitor and provide individualised service
- Be sure to follow safety protocols and alert Protection from any harm or accident
- To complete the work accurately and on time, you must be a team player, eager to learn, passionate about the product and service, and focused on the needs of the customers.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Arabic would be an advantage, as would be good English reading, writing, and spoken communication skills.
- High school diploma or a comparable level of education.
- It is preferable to have 2-3 years of prior 5 star hotel or resort experience.
The benefits offered by Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi include
- Living quarters with full board in a superior, resource-rich property.
- Free nights at FS Hotels across the world
- Regular social and athletic occasions
- Paid airfares for home leave
- Quality lunches for staff
- Transport for free to and from work
How To Apply?
If any candidates want to get these jobs in UAE, Send your resume to apply now button provided below