Guest Room Attendant Job In UAE. The 200-room Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi on Al Maryah Island, in the centre of the brand-new Central Business District, will be the first Four Seasons in the Emirati capital. The eye-catching new structure is situated in a desirable waterfront area close to the ADGM Square development, which houses the new Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange. There will be a variety of dining options, including a retro-modern Chicago steakhouse, a cocktail bar, and a restaurant by the pool with expansive views of the ocean. There will be 124 individual and rented residences in the structure.
Guest Room Attendant Job In UAE
|Title||Guest Room Attendant|
|Company Name||Four Seasons|
|Job Type||Full Time|
- Restocking the pantry and cleaning guest rooms
- Recognize the needs of the visitor and provide individualised service
- Follow safety protocols, and report any accidents or injuries to security.
- To complete the work accurately and on time, you must be a team player, eager to learn, passionate about the product and service, and focused on the needs of the customers.
- Computers and/or point-of-sale systems are used to enter and find work-related information.
- For the duration of a work shift or for an extended amount of time, one must stand, sit, or stroll.
- Information in a variety of formats should be read and visually verified (e.g., small print).
- Without help, move, lift, carry, push, pull, and position objects weighing no more than or equal to 10 pounds.
- Ability to manoeuvre work-related machines on uneven, sloping terrain.
- Reach above and below the knees while bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping are all acceptable movements.
- Hand-eye coordination and fine motor abilities are needed to grasp, turn, and move objects of different sizes and weights.
- Move quickly enough to react to work-related situations (e.g., run, walk, jog).
- Visually examine the apparatus, machinery, and tools.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- English language ability in reading, writing, and speaking
- Arabic or other language proficiency is an asset.
- High school diploma or a comparable level of education.
- It is preferable to have 2-3 years of prior 5 star hotel or resort experience.
The benefits offered by Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi include
- Living quarters with full board in a superior, resource-rich property.
- Free nights at FS Hotels across the world
- regular social and athletic occasions
- paid airfares for home leave
- quality lunches for staff
- transport for free to and from work
How To Apply?
If any candidates want to get these jobs in UAE, Send your resume to apply now button provided below