Meat Packager Job In Canada. You will be in charge of inspecting, weighing, cleaning, wrapping, and packaging all meat products in your capacity as a meat packer. Additionally, you’ll be expected to load and unload goods, follow and respect strict health and safety regulations, and guarantee that all orders satisfy customer requirements.
Meat Packager Job In Canada
|Company Name||SOUTH SEAS ENTERPRISES (2) LTD.|
|Salary||$17 an hour|
- Transporting materials for packaging, completed goods, and raw materials
- Measure components and pour them into the hoppers of the mixing and grinding equipment.
- To create containers, feed flattened boxes into shaping machines.
- Take filled containers off of the conveyors.
- Pack products by hand into bags, cartons, or other containers.
- Feed and discharge processing equipment
- Verify products and packaging for fundamental quality flaws.
- tidy equipment and nearby work places
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repeated activities
- Coordinated hand-eye movement
- Standing for a long time
- Stooping, kneeling, and bending
- Frantic setting, handling large loads
- Requiring physical effort
- Under pressure, work
How To Apply?
If any candidates want to get these jobs in Poland, Send your resume to apply now button provided below.