Want to advance your profession while creating a more solid, long-lasting future? Join the 155,000-strong global team at Cargill that is dedicated to nourishing the globe in safe, responsible, and sustainable ways. This role is part of Cargill’s agricultural supply chain division, which seamlessly links the company’s farming clients with the food, feed, and manufacturing sectors.
In addition to sourcing, storing, trading, processing, and delivering grains and oilseeds around the world, the Cargill Agricultural Supply Chain (CASC) also provides a variety of financial, risk management, and specialised farmer services. Working at Cargill is a chance to grow; it’s a place where you can advance professionally to the maximum extent while doing important work that has a positive global influence. To run our firm successfully, we need people like you who are imaginative, responsible, and industrious!
Process Technician Job In Canada
- Process execution and equipment operation in a specific area; departments may include preparation, refinery, extraction, steam generation, biodiesel production, and grain drying
- Using computer systems to enter and record data as needed, operating control systems, processing samples, and monitoring equipment
- Inspecting the buildings, grounds, and machinery used by the business to troubleshoot, carry out routine maintenance, and finish repairs
- Interacting often with coworkers and management to achieve ongoing operational improvement and foster a culture that values teamwork
- Being aware of and following all safety guidelines
- Preserving a secure and orderly workplace
- Additional tasks as assigned
- The ability to work for Cargill in Canada requires legal status
- Ability to comprehend and communicate in English (verbally and in writing)
- Possess the physical stamina required for the task, including the ability to bend, lift up to 50 pounds, kneel, climb, crawl, and twist securely, either with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to operate in a variety of indoor and outdoor environments, including those that may be hot or cold, dusty or noisy, or both, while donning personal protection equipment (PPE) such as a respirator
- Working in elevated environments (4 feet and above)
- The capacity to operate in small spaces
- The capacity to work extra hours, including on weekends and holidays, with notice
- Basic computer skills
- GED, high school diploma, or two years of least equivalent work experience
- Experience with continuous flow process environments, such as crush, refinery, or biodiesel operations, as well as experience in a production environment and/or a comparable military context
- knowledge of automated computer systems like Human Machine Interface (HMI) and/or computerised maintenance management systems (CMMS) (HMI)
Although the location of this Full-Time work is Camrose, Alberta, you should prepare to receive calls from a 204 area code if you are selected. There is no relocation aid offered.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cargill is dedicated to helping job seekers with disabilities.
How To Apply?
If any candidates want to get these jobs in Canada, Send your resume to apply now button provided below