Remote Camp Housekeeping Attendant. We offer lodging, complete meals, WiFi, and some have fitness centres for our employees. Both long-term and short-term contacts exist between us. Depending on the camp, shift schedules are normally 20 days on and 10 days off and last between 10 and 12 hours (day or night). In addition to helping with bookings and transit to and from camp as needed, we also offer partial uniforms. After three months, excellent health and wellness advantages are provided.
Remote Camp Housekeeping Attendant
|Title||Remote Camp Housekeeping Attendant|
|Company Name||LandSea Camp & Catering Services Ltd|
|Job Type||Full Time|
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Offer top-notch customer service
- Make beds, and replace comforters, sheets, and towels.
- Eliminate waste and clean the shelf.
- Vacuum and sweep the mudroom, hallway, and entryways.
- For room changes, check the guest lists for arrivals and departures. Changes to the report and cleaned items
- Make sure the restrooms are cleaned every day (floors, toilets, shower stalls, sinks and mirrors)
- Restock the soap, paper towels, and toilet paper.
- Maintain order in the laundry room by sweeping, dusting, and mopping frequently.
- Maintain a spotless and arranged linen closet.
- Additional responsibilities that might be allocated, like kitchen helper as needed
- Strong communication skills; 1 to 2 years of minimum experience in housekeeping English-speaking, reading, and writing ability; finishing high school;
- A member of the team who can inspire, motivate, and support others;
- Excellent organisational abilities and attention to detail;
- An independent worker with a strong work ethic;
- Always dress professionally; Work responsibly and safely;
- Able to get along with others easily and make a positive contribution to a respectful workplace.
- Long durations of walking, stooping, kneeling, or crouching;
- Repetitive wrist and hand motion;
- Use your muscles to lift, push, drag, or carry things that weigh up to 50 pounds;
- Extending one’s hands and arms;
- Handle tools and objects with your hands;
- Must be capable of working 12-hour shifts.
How To Apply?
If any candidates want to get these jobs in Canada, Send your resume to apply now button provided below