Security Officer Job In Poland. A security officer is a trained professional who keeps an eye on security cameras, patrols the inside and outside of buildings, and makes sure that everyone on the property is safe and protected from danger.
Security Officer Job In Poland
|Job Type||Security Officer|
|Company Name||Allied Universal|
|Salary||$15.30 an hour|
|Location||Spencer, IN 47460|
- By following safety and security protocols, site-specific policies, and, as needed, emergency response processes, we can serve our clients better.
- Respond to incidents and urgent circumstances in a collected, problem-solving way.
- Patrol the area around the establishment and its perimeter frequently and at random. Depending on the client site, working circumstances can change.
- Age requirements for armed roles are 21 or older and at least 18 years old for unarmed ones
- Have a high school diploma or the equivalent, or have five years of experience that can be proven.
- Candidates will undergo a background check in line with all federal, state, and local regulations as a requirement of employment. In accordance with the relevant laws, Allied Universal will take eligible applications into consideration that have a criminal history.
- To the extent permissible by law, candidates will undergo a drug test as a requirement of employment.
- State and/or municipal laws and regulations may necessitate licencing requirements prior to employment.
Perks and Benefits
- For full-time jobs, health insurance and 401k plans are available.
- Flexible full- and part-time schedules that align with your own life goals
- Ongoing paid training options and job advancement possibilities
- Employee discounts to your preferred restaurants, entertainment places, and more are available through our perk programme.
How To Apply?
If any candidates want to get these jobs in Poland, Send your resume to apply now button provided below.