Storekeeper Job In UAE 2022. If you are a storekeeper or worked before in subjected position and now writing a resume for a new job this requires working experience of storekeeper, candidates can apply the above mentioned job description by creating the professional experience section of the resume.
Candidates can mention storekeeper duties and responsibilities in your resume’s professional experience area to effectively describe the functions you have adopted or are performing currently as a storekeeper.
Storekeeper Jobs In UAE 2022
Key Accountabilities Of Storekeeper Jobs In UAE latest
- Receive and Order all types of goods and deliver in and out to the correct point of storage area.
- Follow all SOPs for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation. Make sure cleanliness of all areas under duty, keep all storage areas clean & tidy and strictly comply with hygiene and COVID SOPs.
- Storekeeper job in UAE 2022 latest include Record keeping and report generation: Maintain clear records to make sure all reports and invoices are correctly filed and stored.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note mentioned, and agreed quantity has been received.
- Record and maintain all receipts and pricing information in the School ERP.
- Make sure concerned individuals sign all store requisitions as per the school’s operations procedure.
- Make sure that the requested quantity of items and the issued quantity of items is same.
- Make sure the store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods and enter the Inventory/Materials Management System IMS/MMS.
- Maintain an accurate, up-to-date inventory of all store items of the org.
- Troubleshoot any vendor delivery issues and for the return process follow up on time
- Report procurement department of any discrepancies on invoices for reconciliation with Clients.
- Support procurement department of the org in the reordering of standing order stock items according to established guidelines maintaining minimum and maximum stock levels, projected usage, and estimated delivery date.
- Deny acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items that were issued.
- In relation with Parents/Students: Make sure Assist parents/students/customers in the selection of additional uniforms and/or other school supplies.
- In relation to teachers and other staff: Make sure To distribute resources at the beginning of the school year and retrieve them at the end of the year.
Perform any other duties as assigned by the management or supervisors without any excuses.
Ensure the SAIS policies, process, and codes of conduct (COC) are followed at every times
- Attention to detail must be clear & accurate, fast seekers and hard workers with diligent follow up, and promptly execute.
- Skilled in multi-tasking and handling problems without pressure but with high negotiation skills.
- Organizational ability, of self and others.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management.
- Have familiar with standard concepts and best practice in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
- Analytical mind with the ability to make accurate mathematical calculations of all the records.
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management.
- Skills to operate standard office equipment.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Physical ability to frequently carry and lift materials up to the weight of 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 lbs.
How To Apply?
If any candidates want to get these jobs in UAE, Send your resume to apply now button provided below