We’re not like most people. We don’t simply get through challenges; we also don’t recognise them. Instead, we recognise the potential in each and every individual and circumstance. We create opportunity rather than waiting for it to come to us. I’m ASM. a business that has been looking for individuals similar to you.
Warehouse Employee Job In Taiwan
|Location||Phoenix, AZ 85034|
Who is ASM?
ASM is a well-known, international manufacturer of machinery for processing semiconductor wafers. Our motivated staff is committed to providing cutting-edge technological solutions to the top semiconductor manufacturers worldwide. We employ more than 2,600 people in 14 nations, including the United States, Belgium, Japan, the Netherlands, South Korea, Singapore, and Taiwan. Together, we develop the thin-film deposition technologies PECVD, ALD, PEALD, Vertical Furnaces, and Epitaxy for our clients. Our objective is to continue to lead the industry by anticipating new developments. To do this, we put a lot of effort into working together to develop integrated circuits, or chips, that are smaller, faster, and even more potent.
ASM, an inclusive workplace
We at ASM are a really international company that put up dedicated effort and maintains an open mind in all facets of our business. We want to provide a workplace environment and culture that values openness and honesty. We prioritise our employees, and this is how we will maintain our success. We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. We acknowledge and value the diversity among people, including those related to gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, knowledge and experience, job history, age, and talents. A diverse staff can be developed to offer a variety of viewpoints. This makes it possible for us to continuously explore and adapt new technical concepts and advancements, and it also makes it possible for us to provide our customers with top-notch goods and services.
General Job Description
- Accountable for receiving supplies for spares, customer service, R&D, engineering assessment, and any other applications in order to meet the needs of “customers.”
- Add components to the stock
- Getting orders ready for shipping
- Check that the piece count is accurate and that the quantities on orders match.
- Check the integrity of the package, look for damage, and report any findings to the shipper and supervisor.
- Support the department’s cleaning guidelines
- Take part in cycle counting events
- Administrative work, data input
- Solid work ethic and dependability
- Accurate and detail-oriented Quick learner
- Work collaboratively with others
How To Apply?
If any candidates want to get these jobs in Taiwan, Send your resume to apply now button provided below.